Saturday, December 3, 2011

Help is needed for english/german &german/english translation

May be you can help us? We need to translate sometimes for the Hospital from english to german and another time from german to english.
In the moment we search urgently somebody to translate the small vegetarian cooking booklets , which Eva(Gayatri) from Vienna was writing. They are in German but we want to distribute them also in English so that many people will have access to this excellent, very practical and healthy cook booklets.
We hope that St Claus will provide us this help!
Thank you in advance, greetings from the healthy food team of Vienna.

1 comment:

  1. Hari Om, I would like to help if possible. I am an English-language journalist based in Hamburg, and a YIDL teacher's assistant. I speak German and I can translate from German into English. Please contact me at anuradha.seth@mac.com. Thank you,
    Anuradha

    ReplyDelete