Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sangeetas story as an eyepatient



On 13.11. seven patients where selected for free eye operations. Our ambulance drove them to Pali, where they have been operated. Thanks to your donations we have the possibilities to pay the costs of the operations and the stay of the patients in our hospital.
All operations where successful and all our patients left the Hospital in a happy mood looking forwards in a light future. Warmest thank to all of you!
Sangeeta Bhera Ramji, eye patient, her story
“ Iam a 30 old woman, labor, working in the fields, unmarried, living alone with my mother in Gundoj, a village 40km away from Jadan. Two years ago during my work in the fields, a stick of wood was pushed in my right eye, causing much pain. I didn’t go to any doctor for treatment of this injury. My right eye was burning and water flow out all the time and it was painful. I didn’t go to the doctor because still I could see. And I have to work to earn money for my mother and me. In the last 3 month my eyesight became worth. I could not see properly any more and was unable to do my work. Till 6 month my right eye became nearly blind. Thanks to God my brother Ramesh Garg gave us some money so that we could survive. My brother saw in the newspaper the announcement of the Camp in the Sri Swami Madhavananda Austria Hospital and that’s why I could come here. I have been operated on the 13.11. and I can see now on both eyes. I can not describe you how happy I am. The operation was successful, I can now live a normal life and I am not any more handicapped. “
Please donate for further eye operations. 1 operation cost only 30 Euros. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment