Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two eye operations for M. Hamta Ji


Story of Mr. Hamta Ji , handicapped, 2 cataract operations
“My name is Hamta and I am 70 years old. I live in Bhagavas, a small village near Sojat, district Pali, Rajasthan.
I am a farmer ,married, no children. Per month I earn may be 3200.- rupees (= 53 euros) .Since 7 – 8 month my right eye became more and more weak, I could not see properly any more. I could not recognize even the face of the people….that´s why I came again to your hospital. The Cataract operation was done properly by Dr. Goyal, Pali, and now I can see again with the right eye. One year before I had same problems with my left eye and I didn’t know where to go for help. Some good friends told me about an eye camp in the Sri Swami Madhavananda Austria Hospital. So I came to the camp and on the same day I was operated. All was fine and I felt happy. But after some time my right eye get the same problem and my view became worse and worse. Due to the very good treatment through the Austria Hospital I came again here searching for help. I had again a cataract operation but on the second eye. Thanks to these free operations your hospital saved my both eyes. Now my life became again light full, I can see with both eyes clearly and I am happy to live a normal life like before. “
He is walking very badly on a stick, so we ask him: “What happened with you? Since when are you handicapped?” He answered: “I had an accident 15 years ago: when I was driving a bullock car the ox get mad and tried to run away, I felt down under the vehicle and broke several times my left leg. But I was afraid about hospitals and also my parent’s didn´t allow me to go there . So they treated me only with local plant medicines and my leg staid misshaped. Since this time I am handicapped and I have to use a stick for walking. But now after this eye operations I gain confidence again to the Hospitals.”

1 comment:

  1. It's a wonderful way to be updated and active. People can see what is your activity and what you were doing recently. I think it's one of those new media on Internet.
    TOSHIBA PVM-375AT

    ReplyDelete